Funding Opportunity - Digital Europe Program, Co-design of the Local Digital Twins (LDT) toolbox technical specifications for Advancing the transformation of Smart Communities
In order to propose the technical specifications upon the LDT toolbox (see DIGITAL worprogramme 2021-2022, section 22.214.171.124.3) to be later developed and deployed, this procurement needs to:
- map the relevant EU-based tech providers,
- gather via wide consultation the functional requirements for this toolbox,
- propose and validate a concept design and deployment scenarios under which to be deployed,
- draft the detailed technical specifications based on the preferred scenario and, finally,
- propose and validate a plan for large-scale adoption the of toolbox across the EU.
The reason for purchasing this work is to make the best possible set of tools and their technical specs for the toolbox procurement are prepared by a relevant consortium as this expertise is not easily available in house.
Economic operators interested in this call are invited to submit a tender via the electronic submission system (e-Submission) available from the TED e-Tendering website:
Deadline for submissions 27/12/2022 16h00 CET
Starting from the beginning of 2025, the upcoming Interoperable Europe Act introduces mandatory interoperability assessments for the digital public services of European public administr
In the quest for climate neutrality, cities wield significant influence, accounting for a significant share of energy consumption, CO2 emissions, and having a direct impact on the well-being of their residents.
The Big Data Test Infrastructure (BDTI) provides a ready-to-use, free of charge cloud-based analytics test environment for Public Administrations in the European Member States to experiment with open-source to